Monday, September 19, 2016

Christmas Quilts




I am now scheduling longarming appointments for your Christmas quilts, if you have that special pieced quilt top that needs to be quilted by Christmas, please give me a call.   
My current pricing:

I give my first time customers a 10% discount. My first time shipping customers will receive free return shipping. I do not charge a set up setup fee and first thread color is included.

I offer a full range of services to meet your quilts needs and your budget. My longarm quilting is 100% completely freehand (hand guided designs) and not done by a computer design system or by Pantographs.

My quilting prices are based on the size of your quilt and complexity of the design. I charge by the square inch. Design time is included in the cost. I design and hand sketch all of my longarm quilting designs from Freehand Edge to Edge treatments to Custom treatments.


More information can be found on my website: www.snowdogquiltworks.com

Thank you!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment